- Keeping accurate records for all daily transaction and update internal systems with financial data.
- Monitor bank deposits and payments and reconcile the Bank Statements.
- Contribute to financial audits.
- Handling Payable & receivable transaction
- Coordinate with CFO for budgeting and tax planning
- Fixed assets management
- Reconciling daily, monthly, and yearly transactions
- Assist and monitoring factory admin officer for all kind of reimbursement.
- Be Part qualified in ICASL, CIMA, CMA or Finalist of AAT
- Minimum 3 Year experience in similar capacity.
- Good Communication skills in English, both spoken & written.
- Should be Computer literate, MS Office and prior working experience in QuickBooks Accounting package or similar.
- Good team player with appositive attitude and the ability to motivate and develop subordinates.
- Should be fast learner, self-motivating and work with minimum supervision.
- Living in close proximity to Negombo is essential.
Attractive remuneration with extra fringe benefits and weekly salary
Living close to Negombo area is essential.
Please send your CV together with details of two non-related referees to reach the following address within 14 days of this advertisement.
Postal Address: Manager, Human Resources.
Projar Lanka (Pvt.) Ltd.
Negombo City Center,
St. Joseph’s Street
Tel. : 031-2231446
Web : www.projarlanka.com