WEBSITE LEGAL NOTICE
In compliance with the provisions of Law 34 enacted on 11 July 2002, Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce (LSSICE), the following legal aspects are reported:
Ownership of the website
Owner of the Website: COMERCIAL PROJAR SA – CIF A46217923 – PROJAR
Address: C/ La Pinaeta s/n. 46930, Quart de Poblet (Valencia), Spain
Commercial registry or administrative authorization:
INCORPORATION DATE 21/11/1983 REGISTRAR OF COMPANIES DATA VALENCIA VOLUME 1387 GENERAL 867 SECTION 3 COMPANIES BOOK FOLIO 35 SHEET 8785 ENTRY 1 ON 12/05/1984
Activity: Commercial / Other commercial sub-sectors / Other commercial activities
The purpose of the web portal http://www.projargroup.com/ is to provide the public, in general, with knowledge of the activities carried out by this organisation and the products and services it provides, for the carrying out of its activity.
The use of any of the functionalities of the Website implies the specific, full acceptance of the conditions set forth herein, without prejudice to any particular conditions that may apply to some of the specific services offered through the Website.
The owner of the website reserves the right to make, at any time and without prior notice, modifications and updates to the information contained at its website or in the configuration and presentation of it.
In order to keep the information published at the website updated, the contents of it may be modified, corrected, deleted or added to at any time, so it will be advisable to check the validity or accuracy thereof by going to the official sources.
INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY AND FRAMES
All the elements that go to make up the Website, as well as its structure, design, source code, and the logos, trademarks and other distinctive signs that appear in it, are the property of COMERCIAL PROJAR SA, PROJAR or its employees and are protected in terms of the corresponding intellectual and industrial property rights.
Likewise, the images and other graphic elements contained at the website are protected by the corresponding intellectual and industrial property rights.
The owner of the website specifically prohibits the carrying out of “framing” or the use by third parties of any other mechanisms that alter the design, original configuration or contents of our website.
The use of the contents must respect their specific licensing. Therefore, their use, reproduction, distribution, public communication, transformation or any other similar or analogous activity is totally forbidden unless there has been prior, specific authorisation from the owner of the PROJAR website.
The total or partial reproduction of the texts and contents provided by the Website is only authorised if each and every one of the following conditions apply:
- The integrity of the contents, documents or graphics is maintained
- The owner of the website is specifically cited as source and origin of the latter.
- The object and purpose of said use is compatible with the purposes of the Website and / or activity of the owner of the website.
- No commercial use is intended and tehri distribution, public communication, transformation or decompiling are specifically prohibited.
Any other use must be previously and specifically communicated and authorized by the owner of the website,.
As regards any references to products and services of third parties, the owner of the website recognizes to its owners the corresponding industrial and intellectual property right and their mere mention or appearance at the website does not entail the existence of any rights or liability in this regard, nor any support, sponsorship or recommendation.
The owner of the website declares its respect for the intellectual and industrial property rights of third parties; therefore, if you consider that our website may be violating your rights, please contact the owner of the website.
The owner of the website does not guarantee the absence of errors in access to the Website, in its content, nor that it is updated, although the owner of the website will make every endeavour to, where appropriate, avoid, correct or update them.
Both the access to the Website and the use that may be made of the information contained there is the exclusive responsibility of the person who carries it out.
The owner of the website is not responsible for the information and stored content, by way of example, but not limited to: forums, chats, blogs, comments, the social media or any other means that allow third parties to publish content independently at the website http://www.projargroup.com/
However, in compliance with the provisions of Article 11 and 16 of the LSSI, the owner of the website makes available to all users, authorities and security forces, and actively collaborates in the removal or blocking of all content that might affect or violate national or international law, rights of third parties, or morality and public order. In case the user considers that there is any content on the website that could be susceptible to this classification, please contact the owner of the website.
The owner of the website is not responsible for any of the replies made through the different e-mail addresses that appear at its website, so in no case may they be legally binding.
LINKS OR HYPERLINKS
The links contained at our website may forward to third-party Web content. The purpose of these links is only to facilitate the search for resources that may interest you online. However, these pages do not belong to the owner of the website, nor does the latter review its contents so the owner of the website does not assume any responsibility for the content, information or services that may appear at these sites which will have be of an exclusively informative nature and in no case will they imply any relationship between the owner of the website and the persons or entities holding such content or owners of other sites where they can be found. The owner of the website cannot be held liable for the operation of the linked page or the possible damages that may arise from the access or use of it.
The links to the website http://www.projargroup.com/ must respect the following conditions:
- The establishment of the link will not imply any agreement, contract, sponsorship or recommendation by COMERCIAL PROJAR SA of the page that makes the link.
- The web page at which the hyperlink is established will not contain information with contents that are illegal, discriminatory, contrary to commonly accepted ethical principles or infringe the public order, nor contain contents contrary to any rights of third parties.
- The owner of the website may request that a link to your website be removed, without the need to justify any cause. In this case, the page that has made the link must proceed to its immediate deletion, as soon as it receives the notification from the owner of the website.
- It is in no way liable for or guarantees the clarity, accuracy, reliability, correctness or morality of content or services that the establishment of the hyperlink can offer. The user assumes the sole responsibility for said consequences, damages or actions which might derive from access to the website of the link.
- The website at which the link is established may not contain any trademark, denomination, logo, slogan or other distinctive sign belonging to the website owner, except those signs that are part of the link itself.
PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION
APPLICABLE LAW AND JURISDICTION
The applicable law in case of any dispute or conflict of interpretation of the terms that make up this Legal Notice, as well as any question related to the services of this Portal, will be Spanish law.
To settle any conflict that may arise during the visit to the Website or the use of the services that may be offered, the owner of the Website and the User agree to submit to the Courts of the User’s domicile, provided that it is located in Spanish territory and the latter is acting as a consumer. Otherwise, it shall be subjected to the courts of the city of Valencia, Spain.